Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It Is Called Shop-itis

The stores, thrift shops and yard sales were chock full of goodies this past summer. It was if they were putting things out just for me. Alright. It was me. I was out of control. But, look at all of the goodies!



 Some children will have fun making sandcastles!

A couple of my kids fit perfectly in this! One at a time of course.

I have never seen this gazebo before. Doesn't it look romantic? Believe or not- it is by PLAYSKOOL! It normally comes with accessories to put on the top deck.
The wagon and doghouse are other finds.

Ok, how did they know how much I love Lobster even in 1:12 size?


The vanity is perfect for my adult dolly. The scooter is for an Atl. airport police officer, maybe? lol

Lights, camera...


The teens will love these outfits




These look just like cinder blocks!

 
My daughter insisted I get this. I am glad I did.
 
That ain't all folks! Be back with more pics of goody-finds soon!
Click on pictures for a larger view

8 comments :

  1. Hello Grandmommy,
    I don't think it's you, it souns like the universe conspired to make all this happen so you'd find all these wonderful, wonderful items.
    What a great summer you had.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Giac!
      Thanks for the explanation! LOL And to think there is still more!
      Major hugs
      Grandmommy

      Delete
  2. You got some really nice goodies. Love the gazebo and the light fixture. Is the gazebo more suited to 1:12 or 1:6 scale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Vanessa!
      The gazebo is more for 1:12 size. Sorry, I should have put a doll next to it.

      Delete
  3. Que buenas compras!
    Me alegro que las tengas, es mucho material para hacer miniaturas.
    :D
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias Rosamargarita!

    Es necessita trabaja ahora!

    Un abrazo a ti!

    ReplyDelete

It is fun hearing from all of you!