Followers

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Two Ready Contestants!



There didn't seem to be as much interest in this contest as the ones I had for 1:12 scale. So, we will go with the two people who want to participate.  I hope everyone will participate in the vote for the best dressed dress!

OK Presto and Shannon we are going to go with the two of you! Please send your contact information and I will get the dresses to you! I think I might try my hand on the third one!

1:12ers look for another contest as soon as I figure one  out!



10 comments :

  1. Oh Presto...I didnt see it...I will check again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure where you are sending it :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sent to the aol email address you sent me. :(

      Delete
    2. Oh! Please check your junk mail folder! Maybe that’s where they ended up!

      Delete
    3. Got it! Here comes your dress! I can't wait to see what you do with them!

      Delete
  3. pretty cool post dear i like it, thanks for sharing..

    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

It is fun hearing from all of you!